Friday, December 25, 2009

My FICO score range - free online FICO score

Three credit bureaus track your credit card activity: Experian, Equifax and TransUnion. Their reports have not been forgotten, but you do not have your FICO score - the FICO credit, Fair Isaac's organizations. In the FICO score calculation, including all three reports in the information.

With your credit report is the FICO score, is actually a product, you need to buy. You can use my FICO's Web site. In order to obtain 10% of the promotional codeDiscount, please number 800 on the site, and said: "I have not ordered my guest. I hope to have a promotional code for the first time."

Once you have a promotional code, visit the Web site and fill out all the data. Finally the screen will ask you some questions to verify your identity. If you do not answer correctly, you will receive a toll-free number, you can reach customer service representatives, manually verify your identity.

Finally, I so call me. The representative isThoroughly. If you can not do this, frustrated. This process is to protect private information. This is a good thing, folks.

After a child, a beautiful young lady confirmed my identity, and told me I could return to the site and get their results. I want to thank her, I said: "I let you go, I want to say I, you, how thoroughly. Even if you can not confirm my identity, I should be grateful" OK. "I'd rather you be safeSafe than sorry my credit card information. We have been efforts to establish a solid credit. I think we do not want the information falling into the wrong hands. "

Then I said: "If there is an error, the report should be clean." It confirms our report, in fact, quite clean.

I said, I am worried that I might not be my way, I would be the highest scores credit card. She gave me some helpful hints, and then ... she told me that my results!

AnywayShe was right in front of her. Obviously, they want to tell me that we are OK. She saved my rear back to the page, and then enter my information, I got my guests on how to improve some good recommendations to the trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment